For the attention of National Associations (NAs)
For entering players to ITTF Events, please follow the steps below in the following order:
1. Login from the Home page using your NA’s Username and Password (The same ones you use for the Junior Online Entries system).
2. After you log in, click on the <Entry list> link, which can be found under the <Associations> tab on the menu.
3. Players must be added one by one by filling in all fields from top to bottom; selecting first the Tournament, the Gender, the Player and finally the events that the player will take part. Once all fields are filled in click Save.
4. After completing step 3, click on the <Doubles list> link, which can be found under the <Associations> tab on the menu.
5. Doubles’ pairs must be also added one by one by filling in all fields from top to bottom; selecting first the Tournament, the Gender and Player A & Player B. In case you wish to add a player in the doubles entries but marked with Partner Wanted, then enter this player in Player A field and leave the Player B field as it is preset.
For changes before the entry deadline, you can edit or delete players or pairs using the same links. There are buttons (edit, delete) on the right of each record. Once you have concluded changes, please double check on the <Entry List> that all changes you made applied in the list,
For changes after the entry deadline, you must contact the Competition Manager of the Event (contact details can be found in the prospectus).
The Competition Manager of the event will confirm changes by return to your e-mail. Should you not receive a confirmation please re-send your e-mail.
P.S. Accommodation and travel details must be sent using the excel forms published in the Event Page on ITTF.com.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that from 16/1/2018 all players participating in ITTF events (including Junior events) must sign and submit online, through your National Association, the "Conditions of Participation” form.